The UBC Division of Gastroenterology consists of faculty and associated members at hospitals and sites in the Lower Mainland, Vancouver Island, Kelowna and Prince George.
The UBC Division of Gastroenterology strives to deliver uncompromising world-class gastrointestinal health care.
- Building the GI Division: Strengthen the expertise, quality, and cohesiveness of the membership of the GI Division.
- Recruitment: To elevate the UBC Division of Gastroenterology’s reputation to a world class level
- Education and Training: To Improve the quality of the training program and consequently enhance its national reputation
- Research: To improve the quality and breadth of research resulting in an increasing awareness of the GI Division across Canada
Head of UBC Division of Gastroenterology: Dr. Rob Enns
Head of Vancouver General Hospital Division of Gastroenterology: Dr. Bill Salh
Head of St. Paul’s Hospital Division of Gastroenterology: Dr. Rob Enns
Program Director, Gastroenterology Fellowship Training Program: Dr. Eric Lam
- Vancouver General Hospital
- UBC Hospital
- St. Paul’s Hospital
- Richmond General Hospital
- Royal Columbian Hospital
- Lion’s Gate Hospital
- University Hospital of the North
- Surrey Memorial Hospital
- Victora General Hospital
- Royal Inland Hospital
- Kelowna General Hospital
- University Hospital of Northern British Columbia